Send your full name and email address to email@example.com and we’ll keep you in the loop.
Make a film in 48 hours. 5-7 March 2010.
How does it work?
At the launch event on 5 March each team will be given a short briefing and criteria to include in their films. You’ll then have 48 hours to make your film.
Your film must completed and either uploaded to a Youtube account and emailed, or handed in to the organiser by 7pm on Sunday 7 March.
The films will then be judged and the winner will be announced at a screening event in Birmingham.
To receive more information, send your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best films will be judged by an expert panel, including editor of Film4.com Catherine Bray, and screened at a presentation event in Birmingham where the the winning film will be announced.
There will be prizes, but these are to be confirmed.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL LIST OF RULES. For now, here are the main points. Full rules will be emailed to registered teams:
- Teams may have up to 5 members (exclusive of cast).
- All filming must be done during the period of the challenge.
- Under 18s can take part but must be supervised by someone over 18.
- If filming in public, teams must abide by the terms of the Birmingham filming permit we are providing, or your local public filming guidelines.
- Location release and talent release forms must be obtained where necessary and provided with your entry.
- Teams must incorporate their given criteria into their film
- All films and documents must be handed in (or uploaded to Youtube and documents emailed) to the organisers by 7pm on 7 March 2010.
Register your team online – go to the registration page for details.